Pittman Unlimited reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Pittman Unlimited prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Pittman Unlimited cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Pittman Unlimited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- If you are using a free account, you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may (through special agreement only) access their Pittman Unlimited account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Pittman Unlimited Applications, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Pittman Unlimited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Pittman Unlimited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Pittman Unlimited via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Pittman Unlimited, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Pittman Unlimited will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Pittman Unlimited reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for all paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Periodic payments (e.g. website hosting) will be payable as per the terms of your agreement. If terms are not stated, you commit to a 12-month term payable upfront, which renews annually unless terminated 30 days prior to expiration of prior agreement term.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Pittman Unlimited does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You may cancel by Email (email@example.com) – no cancelations will be processed by phone – your request must be made digitally.
- All your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-for term, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again.
- Pittman Unlimited, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service, or any other Pittman Unlimited service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Pittman Unlimited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Pittman Unlimited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to periodic subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Pittman Unlimited Site or on the Service itself.
- Pittman Unlimited shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please see our Copyright Compliance Policy located at the bottom of this page.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Pittman Unlimited does not pre-screen Content, but Pittman Unlimited and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of all website templates (aka themes) is 100% owned by Pittman Unlimited You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of our provided website templates without written permission by Pittman Unlimited In cases where the rights are available for purchase, the client may transfer their website design to another BC partner only with written permission from Pittman Unlimited
Template Usage & Rights
Customers who have purchased a pre-built template may not use the template and/or design outside of Pittman Unlimited. Website templates are licensed on a monthly basis and part of the monthly fee which includes access to the Online Business CMS solution. All website template designs are fully owned by Pittman Unlimited. Client may use these pre-build website designs for as long as they are clients but may not copy, re-use or re-sell these website templates in any way. Usage rights may be purchased at the sole discretion of Pittman Unlimited.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via the Client Support Center which is located within your dashboard panel. PITTMAN UNLIMITED provides additional support via our Support Ticketing area for an additional fee.
- You understand that Pittman Unlimited uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Pittman Unlimited, or any other Pittman Unlimited service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Pittman Unlimited.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pittman Unlimited customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Pittman Unlimited does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pittman Unlimited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Pittman Unlimited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Pittman Unlimited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pittman Unlimited and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Pittman Unlimited (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to CustomerSupport[at]PittmanUnlimited[dot]com.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims
Pittman Unlimited is committed to compliance with U.S. copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), copyright owners have the right to notify PITTMAN UNLIMITED if they believe that an account user of a Pittman Unlimited application(s) has infringed the copyright owner’s work(s). Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to Pittman Unlimited’ s designated agent for receiving such notifications.
By snail mail:
ATTN: Copyright Issue
PO Box 750402
Houston, TX 77275
Phone: (832) 447-4820
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit Pittman Unlimited to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pittman Unlimited to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Pittman Unlimited may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Pittman Unlimited primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.